WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you:
- name, age / date of birth and sex;
- your contact details: postal address, including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile phone numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- social occupations;
- your online browsing activities on any of our sites, including items you store in your shopping cart;
- information about the device you use to browse our sites, including your IP address and device type.
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- interests, preferences, feedback and responses to contests and surveys;
- correspondence and communication with us;
- other personal data available to the public, including those you have allowed through a public platform (such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook).
This list is not exhaustive and in some cases we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Communication. Some personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an online account on our sites or send an email to our customer service team.
Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example, when you browse our sites or do an online shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to provide us with details about you or from publicly accessible sources.
Our sites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data about children.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
SC LUKKARAL SRL (and reliable partners acting on our behalf) use your personal data:
- to provide you with goods and services;
- to provide you with a personalized site;
- to manage any account (s) you have with us;
- to confirm your identity;
- for the prevention of crime and fraud, detection and related purposes;
- to contact you electronically about the promotional offers, events, products and services we think you are interested in;
- for analysis, visions and market research to better understand your needs and make sure we offer you what you love;
- to administer competitions and to identify and contact the winners of the competition;
- to allow us to manage customer interactions;
- if we have a legal right or obligation to use or disclose your information (for example, in connection with an investigation by a public authority or in litigation).
SC LUKKARAL SRL uses your personal data for marketing purposes and can send you mail, texts and / or e-mails to update you on the latest offers and events.
Our goal is to inform you about products and services of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by:
contacting our customer relations team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Customer Relations, Sos. Iancului no. 59, bl.101A, sc.A, ap. 23, et. 6, sector 2; or using the simple "unsubscribe" link in our emails.
This cannot stop service messages, such as order updates.
To enhance your shopping experience with us, when you visit any of our sites, you may receive personalized banner ads while browsing other companies' websites. Any banner ads you see will relate to your browsing activity on our sites on your computer or other devices.
We may collect data directly from you, as well as analyze your browsing and shopping activity, both online and in-store, as well as your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, along with other demographics, allow us to ensure that we contact you with information about products, services, events, and offers relevant to you. We use software and other technologies to do this.
We may do this to decide which marketing communications are appropriate for you, and this activity is based on our legitimate interests in developing and improving our products and services for you.
In order to provide you with more personalized services and experiences, we may also ask your permission to review third-party data about you, such as Twitter or Facebook feeds, to familiarize you better and to provide you with more personalization. efficiency. Some of our services allow you to connect through a third-party service, such as Facebook. If you choose to sign in through a third-party application, you will be presented with a dialog box asking for your permission to allow us to access your personal information (e.g., your full name, date of birth, email address). and any other information you have made publicly available).
DATA PROCESSING BY A THIRD PARTY
We will not sell or rent your personal information to other organizations for marketing purposes.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party except as provided below.
- We may share your data with:
- other companies within our group;
- buyers, investors, financiers and advisors if we sell our business or assets or restructure through merger, reorganization or otherwise;
- legal advisers and other professionals, including our auditors;
- reference agencies when required for card payments;
- government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts and insurers, if we are required to do so;
- to comply with legal obligations and / or the administration of justice;
- to exercise our legal rights (for example, in court cases);
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of criminal offenses or criminal prosecution of offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers;
- our service providers and providers.
In order to provide you with certain services, we have partnered with trusted third parties, including IT services, correspondence services, payment services, and marketing service providers. We may need to share your personal information with some of our service partners. We only allow our service providers to process your personal information when they have confirmed that they apply adequate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers with respect to data protection and security, which means that they can only use your information to provide services to us, you and us for other purposes.
LEGAL TOPIC FOR DATA PROCESSING
We are obliged to establish the legal basis for the "processing" of your personal data.
We collect and use customers' personal data as required to fulfill our contract with you:
- for the purpose of respecting our duties and exercising our rights under contracts for the sale of goods or services to customers; or as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests, including:
- selling and providing goods and services to our customers;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending relevant and tailored promotional communications to individual customers (including the administration of loyalty schemes);
- administer competitions and promotions and identify and contact the winners of the competition;
- understanding the behavior, activities, preferences and needs of our customers;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- protecting customers, employees and others and maintaining their safety, health and well-being;
- good governance, accounting and management and our operations and compliance with legal obligations;
- prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, fraud or anti-social behavior and criminal prosecution of offenders, including cooperation with law enforcement agencies;
- managing customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
- management of insurance claims by customers;
- the protection of our company, its employees and its customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed crimes or who violate their legal obligations to us;
- dealing with any legal claims or regulatory actions against us; and
- fulfilling our duties to customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations, inclusive
- if you exercise your rights in accordance with data protection laws;
- for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; or
- establishing or defending our legal rights; or based on your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If consent is the sole legal basis for the processing of your personal data, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose after the withdrawal of consent.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
SC LUKKARAL SRL is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- data encryption;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers that can manage your personal data;
- regular planning to ensure that we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
- daily systems penetration testing;
- security controls that protect our IT systems infrastructure and our spaces from external attacks and unauthorized access; and
- internal policies that set out our data security rules for our staff
- regular training of our employees.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR DATA
You must always be careful when sharing your personal data. No one in our company will ever ask you to confirm a bank account or credit card by email. If you receive an email claiming to be from SC LUKKARAL SRL asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not reply.
If you use a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close your web browser when you finish an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to improve your online security:
- keep your account passwords private, as anyone who knows your password can access your account or be compromised if your account is accessed without authorization.
- when creating a password, use a difficult combination of words / numbers of at least 8 characters and something that is not easy for hackers to guess, such as dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal data easily to be obtained.
- also change your password frequently.
- Avoid using the same password for different online accounts.
HOW MUCH WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We will not store your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes set out on this page. Different retention periods apply for different types of information, and our data retention policy sets the length of time.
In conclusion, the various laws, accounting and regulatory requirements applicable to us require certain records to be kept for a certain period of time. With regard to your personal data, we will only hold this for as long as we request personal data for legal or regulatory reasons or for legitimate organizational purposes and we will not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it.
In order to offer you products and services, we sometimes need to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This will usually occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules in accordance with data protection laws.
If we transfer your personal information outside the EEA, we will ensure that the transfer will comply with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to assess the laws and practices of the destination country and service provider and the security measures to be taken with respect to data at the overseas location; Alternatively, we use standard data protection clauses.
VISITOR / CUSTOMER RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data, which is the purpose of this communication;
- the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct outdated or incorrect personal data we hold about you;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data and / or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to withdraw any marketing communications we may send you.
- the right to prevent processing that could cause harm to you or anyone else;
- certain rights in connection with automated decision-making processes;
- the right to request that we delete or destroy your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten), for example when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected it;
- the right to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format and the right to transmit this data to another data controller.
This is known as the right to data portability.